Finish the book you might not even know you’ve already started.
HOW? By integrating the powers of social media and other channels, your book can:
- Position you as an expert in your field and differentiate you from your competition
- Help you find and qualify new leads
- Laser-focus your strategy as you write
- Create new revenue streams
- Help you have more time to travel and spend with your family
You are not starting with a blank page, but with a wealth of knowledge and material: speeches, articles, blogposts, informative emails, notes for a book you might write, and ever so much more. Let’s find the book you’re meant to write. We’ll sift through your existing material and find ways to develop and refine your work.
From the beginning you will:
- define your audience and how to fill their needs
- build the relationships you need to sell the book as you write
- be clear about your story structure, narrative and voice
- know the basics of the writing, editing, and publishing processes
You will leave this seminar with a clear plan and all the tools and resources you need to finish.
WHERE? Alastair Ross Technology Centre
3553 31 St NW, Calgary, AB, T2L 2K7
WHEN? 4th Saturday of the month: May 25, June 22
SO, what is stopping you?
Time? You too can learn to make time to write.
Overwhelmed by what you don’t know? We’ll build a step-by-step plan.
Fear? Let’s conquer those fears together and get through the tough spots.
Money? You’ll need to invest, but maybe not be as much as you think.
Sign up on Eventbrite!
Seminar fee of $99.00
includes the following: 4 hours seminar, lunch, seminar workbook
- A review of your successes and your niche.
- An analysis of your existing materials and social media channels.
- A look at your best publishing option (self, traditional, or hybrid).
- An opportunity to put your proposal in an agent or publisher’s hands (optional).
Contact email@example.com for further information.
Presented by Your Book is Your Business PR, Inc with Anduro Marketing
Lyn Cadence (Your Book is Your Business PR, Inc.) has worked for publishing companies in Canada for over 25 years and with independently published authors for the past ten years. She was an early adopter of social media and is on the content contributor team with the Calgary Marketing Association.
Jeff Nelson (Anduro Marketing) has an MBA (Haskayne School of Business) and a BA (University of Alberta). His career focuses on sales and marketing in the IT industry. Jeff’s consults on digital marketing strategy, marketing metrics reporting, and process re-engineering. He is also a business professor at the University of Calgary, SAIT Polytechnic and Mount Royal College.
Special guests to be announced.